Pivot World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pivot out of this world!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStick PageRules

CHATSPEAK AND SLANG

Go down 
2 posters

Was this helpful?
YEP!
CHATSPEAK AND SLANG Vote_lcap50%CHATSPEAK AND SLANG Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Kinda...
CHATSPEAK AND SLANG Vote_lcap0%CHATSPEAK AND SLANG Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no.
CHATSPEAK AND SLANG Vote_lcap50%CHATSPEAK AND SLANG Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
The Pivot Punch
Admin
Admin
The Pivot Punch

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-31

CHATSPEAK AND SLANG Empty
PostSubject: CHATSPEAK AND SLANG   CHATSPEAK AND SLANG EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:15 pm

This is a guide to computer slang :)

PIVOT SPEAK

Noob/nooblet/noobie/n00b etc. : someone who has recently downloaded pivot, most probably a low beginner.

Bump (1:illegal) when you go back to an old post and say something on it. e.g purposelt going to the last page in art/aimation, cliking on one of the topics, and saying. good anims.

Bump (2:legal) on your own topic or callab, if its fallen back a bit and its been about 2 - 3 days since someones last posted, u can say bump to put it forward.

Collab/Collaberation: 1 person sets a theme, and lots of different users make animations related to that theme, and then they are flashed.

Courtesy: If someone comments on your animations, and puts "courtesy?" at the end of their post, you have to comment their animations. You dont have to return courtesy if CC was bad or it was just a useless 2 or 3 word post, or if they do not provide link or in their sig.

CC: Constructive critism

Joint: 1 person sets a theme, starts an ani, and then is passed round many, or just 1 other person until the ani is complete.

Rust: usually after someone has been on holiday, or given pivot a rest for a while, they tend to not be as good as when they left/quitted. this is known as rust.

IMO: in my opinion

Mini mod: someone who is not a mod, yet acts like one.

Default: the default stick is the stick that is first there as you open up pivot 2.

Midget: A midget is a short stick (a midget stick)

Base stk: a base stk is a simple stk without detail or armor, etc.

Sig/Signature stk: this is the stick that you use most, that represents you. most likely has detailed or has armor.

Mod: a moderator, they scan the forums and keep them spam free

Spam: 1,2,3 word posts that are useless.

Flaming: Swearing or insulting someone else on the forum.

Tut: tutorial. they help you lots and lots.

GENERAL CHATSPEAK

Lol/Lolz: laugh out loud.

FTW: For the win (pretty much means is the best)

BTW: by the way

ROFL: rolling on the floor laughing

j00: you

plz: please

w/e: whatever
simarly, h/e (or h/o) how ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.pivotworld.co.nr
piv dude
Modder
Modder
piv dude

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: CHATSPEAK AND SLANG   CHATSPEAK AND SLANG EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:19 am

hay dude um wen i clicked on da tutorial and it went straight to da voting i said it helped alot even do i didnt do any thing pz tell y/ reply c ya! :?: :?:
Back to top Go down
The Pivot Punch
Admin
Admin
The Pivot Punch

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CHATSPEAK AND SLANG   CHATSPEAK AND SLANG EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 12:42 am

Quote :
hay dude um wen i clicked on da tutorial and it went straight to da voting i said it helped alot even do i didnt do any thing pz tell y/ reply c ya!

you mean when you voted and it didnt work? try pressing the "submit" button, or PM me if it keeps happening.

-TPP
Back to top Go down
http://www.pivotworld.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHATSPEAK AND SLANG   CHATSPEAK AND SLANG Empty

Back to top Go down

CHATSPEAK AND SLANG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pivot World :: General Talk :: Tutorials/Help Me!-
Jump to: